Re: Recommentation for Mobile Radios

The TM-D700 will work ISS, UO22, PCsat (aug 31 launch) STARSHINE (aug-31
launch) from its front panel in packet mode with its built in TNC.  No
laptop, no TNC, nothing else needed...  With a laptop, it will receive
downlink from KO23, KO25, TO31 and any other 9600 baud bird also with its
built-in modem, though it may miss a packet or two if it gets
overloaded...  But still handy for mobile ops...

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

ISS-APRS FAQ:       http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/iss-faq.html
PCsat Design        http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/pcsat.html
CUBESAT Designs     http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/cubesat.html