Re: AO40rcv Doppler Compensation????

Hello Ken,

I had the same problem!
All what you need is to inverse the MIC control signal.

You can do it with 2 additional resistors in MIC up and
MIC down control with a little modification of the cirquit:

1. connect the collector from 2N2222 over a 20k Resistor
   with pin2 of the MIC Socket (+Voltage from the FT-736)
2. connet the emitter from 2N2222 over a 100k resistor with
    ground.

Now the emitter from 2N222 has a "pull up" voltage signal
what you can connect with pin1 (step up) from the MIC socket.
for step up signal.

You have to do the same modification for the step down signal!

This modification runns well since more weeks with my FT-736

73´s de
Robert, DD4YR