Looks like fun! :)

Hello All!

Reading the BB and noticed all of the posts about AO-40.  Looking forward to
having a go, but have to get my S band setup going. :)

Also, I picked up a 65x75cm dish, and will be building a feed for that.  Should
be able to get a useable signal out of that setup. :-)

Hopefully, 500W EIRP on L band will be sufficient, as that will be my primary
uplink, otherwise I'll need to build some serious 70cm antennas...

Not sure when I'll be active, got a lot of projects on the go this year...

Tony, VK3JED

.. Real Programmers Practice Safe HEX