Possible solution found for Arrow 144/440 with tripod

I've made a rough plan on fixing polarization issues when mounting a arrow
144/440 on a camera tripod...

The specs can be found at

	http://www.northco.net/mzac/radio/rotator-arrow.jpg

Basically it's a metal tube slightly larger than the boom of the arrow
that would be welded inside a ball berring casing which in turn would be
welded to a metal base that could be attached to a tripod.  There would be
clamps at either end of the tube (simalar to the type found on fire
extinguishers) which could hold the antenna tightly, or maybe some bolts
that would go through the tube and the antenna to hold it in place.

Anyways, enough of my blabbing.. please take a look and give me feedback.
Thanks!

Zachary McGibbon
VA2ZAC - mzac@northco.net
http://www.northco.net/mzac/