RE: InstantTrace 1.5 and CE

Hello Don

> I just can't get InstantTrack to indicate the time correctly on my NEC
> MobilePro 750C running CE 2.0.

Yes I've seen this too. On an iPaq all is fine. On an old Sharp HC4100 I get
the fault. Both running PocketDOS, although the iPaq is (a) registered
version of PocketDOS and (b) ARM CPU. The HC4100 is MIPS I think. The NEC's
always used to be MIPS too from recollection. I've seen this error on the
XT-CE PC emulator on the PC too.

The predictions are still correct though - it looks like a 'display only'
problem. Annoying though it is.

73 Howard G6LVB