Re: AO-40

Mike73@aol.com wrote:

> Howdy,
>
> Things are working quite well. I've succesfully logged a dozen contacts in
> the first hour of operation including 2 contacts using Mode L up (VE3NPC and
> N0ZHE). Also logged my first DX contact with IZ8EDE. It's taking a bit of
> time to get used to the long propagation delay..... More later.....

congrats , now tell us what type of ants and converters?

I heard nothing on the downlink with my 60cm dish and drake converter
sitting inside pointing out my south facing window ........

Oh well gotta get it outside I guess ....

yawn , this late nite stuff is tough for me  :^P

--
Douglas Cole   N7BFS
AMSAT#26182 , K2 # 544