AO-40 D/L

Replaced my DE (old one) converter to SSB UEK3000 Friday and was all set
at 4 a.m.  TLM sigs on 2401 were awsome compared to what I had
previously experienced.  Able to copy over 200 blocks with nil bad
ones...100%.  At  MA 162 heard swishing of carrier thru the TLM and
tuned around and realized the band had real life.  Worked G3WDG right
off  the bat.  Was like DeJeVU allover again!  My first cw contact on
40M in 1932!!  Please don't think I am commercialing the
downconverter...just that it was such a difference over the old rig.
Used it once in 1995 on AO-13.  My full thanks and gratitude to the
AO-40 support team.  JOB WELL DONE!!!!~