Re: S1 Middle Beacon

> BUT, there is a periodic shift in the frequency.
> Every ~20 seconds, the frequency drops about 300 Hz
> and then moves back up a second or two later.

Doug, My guess is that it is because of the magnetourqers -- it looks like
they are on at this time.  When we had a 2m downlink I know this would
happen when the magnetourqers were on...

Thanks for the report on getting a good signal with a 13 turn helix -- that
is my next project!

ALSO, thanks to whoever is feeding telemetry to the Goddard site!!!!  I
can't "play" but it is fun to watch!

73,
Stephen
W3SMK