S1 Middle Beacon

I am receiving the S1 beacon here at FN20OI at 1310Z, and it
is very very very strong.  With my 13-turn helix, it is S9+10.
(The noise floor is S4).  There is also no noticeable
variation in signal strength.

BUT, there is a periodic shift in the frequency.
Every ~20 seconds, the frequency drops about 300 Hz
and then moves back up a second or two later.
I can still decode the telemetry without error.
In fact, the phase diagram in AO40RCV shows a
perfect vertical straight line most of the time.

Perhaps this is due to some variation of the
power supply voltage?

Doug
NA1DB