MIRC config - was AO-40: Going "LIVE" - Saturday!!!!

Tim & anyone else needing to know how to config mIRC...

I had to do this this afternoon on a new PC, so I took some notes.

They're at www.g6lvb.com/images/mirc.doc and it's about 450kB. Not very long
but it has bitmaps of screen dumps in it and is designed to be able to be
opened in WordPad as well as Word.

Although I live and breathe keyboards, I didn't find it at all easy to get
this configured and had to resort to others' help myself. (thanks G0TRT)

73 Howard G6LVB