Re: Optical COmms experiment

I was using a 6% visual efficiency for the incandescent, but have been
told (to my surprise) that a LED is only 8%?  ANyone konw for sure?
Bob

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

ISS-APRS FAQ:       http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/iss-faq.html
PCsat Design        http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/pcsat.html