Experiment on AO-40 Telem

I decided to try a little experiment today.  I had the Kenwood TS-2000 up
and running with ao40rcv and realized that I could run p3t the same way with
the external 56002EVM and the 400baud code.  Sure enough, with doppler being
controlled by mouse click commands sent over the serial port to the 2000,
the EVM just trucked right along copying telemetry.

So, they I decided to see which was better at noise immunity.  That became
immediately clear.  The EVM easily out performed my sound card.

If you have a 2000, try this out and let's see what others think?

BTW, Good copy and valid CRC's way out to 58000km this morning... it was
basically at apogee and I was doing about 20-30% copy with valid CRC.

Alan