HD HELP!!!!

This may be a bit off topic but....... I lost my HD with all my ao40
programs on it. The problem seems to be the contoller board that is
bolted onto the drive. I have to heat the board to get it to work. The
data on the drive seems to be in OK condition. Sooooo the question is
does anyone have a defunct Western Digital Caviar 3420 HD laying around
that they would be willing to part with its control card?
The model info is:
MDL AC34200-23LB
CCC BO 15Oct97
DCM CRCCKWGOABK