Re: Field Day Hopes

David Rush wrote:

> To those more experienced than I (read: just about everyone on this list):
> A friend and I are attempting to assemble a satellite station for Field Day this year.  We've got my FT736R and a 100 watt brick for 70cm.

Please get on the linear satellites and pretty much forget the FM birds.  There will be plenty of us on the linear birds for you to talk to.
Your station will be fine for the LEO linear birds.  I look forward to working you on FO-20, or FO-29.  Those will be a piece of cake.  AO-10
should be OK at times (I have not ploted out the AO-10 orbit for Field Day yet).

Jim Walls - K6CCC
626-302-8515    FAX  626-302-7501
AMSAT member 32537 / WSWSS member 395