Re: Re: Field Day hopes

Wayne:

Somebody else is bringing the HF gear, so 10m is coming already.

So an inverted vee 12 feet off the ground for RS-12?  That's sounds very do-able.  We'll give it a shot.

I was wondering how I was going to mount the Arrow.  I was thinking I was going to have to rig up some bracketry, but I had no idea there
was a threaded hole in there.  Thanks for the tip.  I probably would have found it during test-fitting of a jury-rigged mounting attempt.

I don't know what callsign we'll be running yet, but I'll let y'all know.

Thanks for all the tips about FO-20, FO-29 and RS-12, everyone!

David, ky0dr