Re: Counter Weight

Bill:

I have two Philips-Tech SPG-36 antennas mounted on a
schedule-40 PVC boom -- one on each side of the rotator. The
elevation rotator is a Kenpro KR-500. It seems to handle the
load just fine.

The two antennas are for comparison as we experiment with
various combinations of the DEM and TransSystem converters
-- later on I'm planning on replacing one with a Cubex
vhf/uhf quad.

Art, N3OY