Arrow antenna orientation?

Hello,

I just got an Arrow 2m/70cm antenna (and I am very happy with it).
Can anyone with experience tell me the best orientation for it
when mounted on a rotor system?  Obviously it depends on
which satellite, the satellites position, etc., but I
was wondering which orientation, if any, works better on
the average.  So far on one UO14 pass it seemed to
receive better with the 70cm elements vertical, but
that's only one data point.

The nice thing about hand-held use is that you can easily
rotate it to optimize the signal...

Thanks,

Doug
NA1DB