Re: Amateur Satellite Technician Job

Hang in there Bob!  Make SURE that tech is a ham and knows
the value to and from ham radio.  I urge you to do this from
a few years in the CUBESAT program where I find most in the
industry could care less about ham radio even though they are
using OUR frequencies and stealing more by the day!!
Cliff K7RR