Amateur Satellite Technician Job

This is TOTALLY unofficial, but the Naval Academy Satellite Lab "may" be
getting funding some time this year to hire a technician to help out in
the satellite lab (build satellites etc)..

If I have anything to say about it, such a person would have an advanced
class license or better, 40 years experience in HAM radio and AMSAT and
have to show how well he can build things.... lots of things...and
antennas and  solder, etc.   But then, That will never get written into
the position...:-(

Since there is currently no funding, no plan, no announcement, and no
official stature to this, I think I am safe in just day dreaming about
the ideal playmate.  If anything does develop, and I can do it officially,
I will post to the AMSAT-BB.  But again, this is just vapor...

TOTALLY unofficial, and probably something that will never come to pass...
but you never know.  I imagine it will be a middle level grade, not great
pay etc..

To see what we do here, some of these links might help..

ISS-APRS FAQ:       http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/iss-faq.html
PCsat Design        http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/pcsat.html
CUBESAT Designs     http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/cubesat.html
APRS LIVE pages     http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/aprs.html