Re: Field Day Hopes

Why not plan on FO20 and FO29? Here are two under utilized LEOs with 100khz
of bandwidth, wide coverage (for a LEO), and loud enough to work with the
right omni antenna and a preamp.

Drew, KO4MA

> To those more experienced than I (read: just about everyone on this list):
> A friend and I are attempting to assemble a satellite station for Field
Day this year.  We've got my FT736R and a 100 watt brick for 70cm.
> At a minimum, I've got an Arrow Antenna on order which hopefully will soon
be riding around my hometown in a big brown truck.  With that we