Re: paket program

Scott,

I've used BAYCOM on my 100LX for packet, although the RS232 drive
to my homebrewed "TNC" was a little marginal.  If you have problems
with it you can bridge a 9V battery into the TNC after the blocking
diode to help out.

Then there's always the built-in Datacomm application from which
you can drive an external TNC directly.  Most TNCs probably still
have DOS-mode software available, and it should all work just fine,
assuming it fits on the 1/2 meg card.

The advantage of the Baycom solution, of course, is its total
portability when lashed to an HT.

Good luck,

Greg.