Re: Type N connectors question for the experts.

Hi Joe,

I don't have anything but the S band bridge from the AMSAT Journal (I
built a second one to verify some questions about the first one I built)
but my first three attempts at making up some short jumper cables with
the new connectors and some 9913 flex type cable were not very
successful.  Using some of the clamp connectors (two amphonol and two
from radio shack when they were selling out their stock a couple of years
ago) were both successful.  I finally did get one jumper to work out
pretty well but it was not as good as the two with the clamp type
connectors according to the bridge.  I have used the new ones on 2 meters
and 432 and they have been ok there.

73 de Jess - W4MVB