Re: Laying out antennas on PCB's

Hi Jay,
I can recommend "CAD of Microstrip Antennas for Wireless Applications"
(Artech House Antenna and Propagation Library)
by Robert A. Sainati

Published by Artech House. It is old and the software is
DOS but it has all you need to get started. Not cheap though,
current Amazon price is $115. Artech has many books on the
subject as well: www.artechhouse.com

73,
Tony AA2TX

---