2.4 Gig Bandplan for AO-40

I'm in the process of aquiring a 2.4 Gig downconverter for use with AO-40. I'm primarily
interested in analog/voice use but what has confused me is that the manufacturer says
that it "may be ordered with the optional Xtal for operation on 2446 MhZ when that
frequency becomes available".

I'd rather order the configuration that I'll be using. I realize that things are still
rather "dynamic" regarding the resurrection of AO-40, but does anyone know what freqs AO-
40 will be using on the 2.4 Gig band?

Great news on RUDAK today!

Mark Stappenbeck, N0PWZ