Re: Top 100 Brightest Satellites

Hi Bob,
> Will it run on a 286 PC?  That is all they have in the observatory...

Have a look at the web site www.satspy.com
I'm pretty sure there is still a 16 bit version available and supported.

> Instantrack still looks beautiful there...

Nothing wrong with InstantTrack .... I still use it here too.
Satspy is specifically designed for dealing with visible satellites
and debris. I've had it running since version-1 and even the very
early versions were very capable programs.

Bill...vk3jt
Milawa
Australia