Re: Top 100 Brightest Satellites

Will it run on a 286 PC?  That is all they have in the observatory...

Instantrack still looks beautiful there...

de WB4APR@amsat.org, Bob

ISS-APRS FAQ:       http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/iss-faq.html
PCsat Design        http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/pcsat.html
CUBESAT Designs     http://web.usna.navy.mil/~bruninga/cubesat.html