Re: Type N connectors question for the experts.

This was discussed several years ago. I had  suggested using the solder
type N connectors as apposed to the non-solder type. The reason at that
time as well as now was the fact that the solder type makes for a
stronger longer lasting connection in an environment where there is a lot
of movement. Like an az-el satellite antenna system. I just had to swap
out the 9913f  from by mast mount pre-amp to beam, it lasted almost four
years.

73 Jeff kb2wqm