AO-40 Attitude estimates ... just a guess

I just tried to extrapolate the latest information on Alon/Alat for the next
few orbits. I have to say that I have no experience other than watching to
the BB during the last few weeks and I'm just guessing what may be will go
on.

Estimates for Alon/Alat if everything goes on like before

Rev.  Alon  Alat
230    78    7
231    76    7
232    73    6
233    71    6
234    69    6
235    67    5
236    65    5

Maybe with magnetorquing it will go faster, like this table:

Rev.  Alon  Alat
230    75    7
231    70    7
232    64    6
233    59    6
234    54    6
235    49    5
236    44    5

The opinion from people with much more experience is very welcome!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to good working conditions for AO-40 !

73s, Andy, oe1dmb