Re: exciting competition for AO40

>From: "Vince Fiscus, KB7ADL" <vlfiscus@mcn.net>
>To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
>Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] exciting competition for AO40
>Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 10:47:19 -0600
>

>Do you want the logo with a hole blown out the side and parts hanging out ,
>or the way we all wish the satellite really was?

Actually I think that battle damage would be pretty neat.  I've got it at
home somewhere but years ago someone did a graphic of the Mars Goul which
was eating spacecraft and its chagrin at missing Mariner 7.  The drawing of
Mariner 7 had the battery box having exploded and a few of the other
maladies which beset the spacecraft but had it missing the Mars Goul.

Robert