Re: AO-40: RUDAK is On!!

> t's the digital end of AO-40: four 9600 baud G3RUH modems, eight
>  DSP-based soft modems, two communications processors. It also hooks into
>  the SCOPE cameras and the GPS and CEDEX experiments.

For the record, I'm still interesting in writing a DSP based soft
mo-dem for RUDAK but I'm a little short on the details of how
the RUDAK folks will review/accept/upload code to be executed
on the onboard DSPs.  Anyone??

Details?  Specs?  ISA board? :-)

Douglas KA2UPW
dquagliana@aol.com
"I've got ideas, I can write DSP code. Now what?"