RE: AO-40: RUDAK is On!!

Maggie

> That's Of course, I guess we should be prepared for a flood of "What's a
> RUDAK?" posts.

Seriously, I think that's a good question! What sorts of things will the
Rudak enable us to do?

>From reading the specs it appears to be the means by which two way digital
communication occurs, allowing access to the GPS, cameras and other
experiments (what's CEDEX and MONITOR?). I'm not clear yet what the
intention is for Joe Ham to do with this equipment.

Sounds quite interesting whatever it is.

73 Howard G6LVB