From: mec_nasa@juno.com [mailto:mec_nasa@juno.com]
Sent: 4/30/2001 10:17 AM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] RE : Bugs

>ranger@eskimo.com wrote :
>Hi What is the proper setup for the TH-7G to work the Space Station
>Richard
Richard, Dan here - KC8FNN
I am not sure about the proper setup for the TH-7G unit but thought this
would make a
good new thread for some of us (newbie's??) on satellite. I too need
setup info's on the
Kantronic's KPC-3Plus (8.3 updated bios)
Anybody ???? - Thanx, D.H. Meade - KC8FNN
37.54.34N x 082. 21.47W