Top 10 Western Grids

Hi All grid chasers,

	After a recent hiatus from flying, I am now back in the air and legal to
fly my light aircraft.
This means the chance to get out to some remote grids that have airstrips
and work the birds. I had such a great time with Paul, KC7QFS, last fall on
a big trip through central Oregon and N.E. California to activate 7 grids,
that it is time to plan some trips for the summer and fall.

I am based out of Salt Lake City, Utah (111 degrees W, 42 degrees Nth
approx.) and am prepared to fly a 300 mile radius to activate the most
requested grids.

So here is your chance to request the grids that you need. Initially I plan
on working the FM Leo's,
but it may be possible to include RS and the Fuji's.

Send me a private email: n7qbz@amsat.org  and I'll tally up the results and
post the "Most Wanted Western Grids". Then it will be a matter of having
the weather gods on my side to complete a few trips.

73's
David
N7QBZ