P3T over the internet

Here I go again. Yes, I understand that AO40Rcv only hears audio from your
soundcard or the soundcard audio sent down the Internet.
Now, P3T wants a 400BPS PSK signal received in a serial port of the CPU from
a Demodulator such as the G3RUH box. Now then, I don't know if his card is
an exterior box or goes in a slot of the CPU, but in any event, the incoming
signal would be from your receiver tracking AO-40. How do you get the
internet delivered signal from Goddard to his, or anyone else's, Demod?
73
Gunther Meisse
W8GSM