RE: TNC Software

> I better stop before I trigger another nostalgiafest.

I sould go on about the first packet setup I had.  A ham friend and I teamed
up his Microbee (a Z80 CP/M system with dual floppies) and a PK-88 TNC which
I owned at the time to create our packet station.  We used the standard
comms software that he used to use for BBS access.

Later, I built an XT clone, and ran a NOS box off a twin floppy system.
That worked well until the monitor died one evening. :)

Whoops, I think the nostalgia's started. :)