ISS and ISS callsign

Hello friends,

Just now I have connect www.ariss.net and I have seen the ISS, ISS+5, ISS+10
callsign in the list.
What means ? I don't know about GPS station with packet radio connect on
board the ISS.
Maybe I think It's a new function programmed on the K4HG's software ?

Please if you have details about It, post a message on the amsat-bb mail
list or send me an E-mail.

About the connect problems to NOCALL I haven't to spend many time because
everytimes we have same results.
Try to see my heard list on my little web page...
Many E-mails I have set but...any change.

Thank you.
Andrea IT9GSV
http://www.qsl.net/it9gsv