Re: Type N connectors question for the experts.

Well, I've got a set on my 9914 run to the roof.  After noticing
the radio was slowly going deaf, I now have a 1/16" hole in the
plastic bushing to let the water out :-(.

In all fairness, the connectors were not sealed, other than keeping
them out of direct contact with water.  Normal atmospheric changes
still do their thing, and there's no magic in the connectors in this
regard.  But they were easy to install.  I used the small oxy-butane
Radio Shack torch for soldering.  Works great as long as the wind
doesn't blow too hard.

Good luck,

Greg.