Re: Type N connectors question for the experts.

Stan, you're the only one to give a thumbs down to the two piece type N
connector so far. Everyone else likes them. But I don't know if they're
better or worse yet.

The clamp on one have a little rubber ring to help with water proofing, I
like that.  I use short runs of 8267 around the rotor because it's more
flexible than 9913.

73, KB7ADL