Re: Type N connectors question for the experts.

Ken,
Here is where I got them:
http://www.cablexperts.com/cfdocs/cat.cfm?ItemGroup=15&itmsub=1&bskt=0&c=0

When I last bought them, they were on sale, 10 for $25 (silver/TFE).  I have been unable to find them locally or at any recent hamfests I have attended.
73,
Jerry, K5OE

In a message dated Mon, 30 Apr 2001  8:15:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Ken Freedman <n1qqv@cshore.com> writes:

<< At 09:42 PM 4/29/01, you wrote:

>They are great!  They are mechanically FAR better than the clamp style N
>connectors, and in my opinion, much easier to install.

OK Gang, enuff teasing!  How about manufacturer, part number and sources
for these little marvels??

73, Ken