Re: TNC Software

On Sun, 29 Apr 2001, Gerald Payton wrote:

> I just bought a Kantronics KPC 9612...
> Please, If anyone would suggest a software package to use...

In my minority opinion, you are best not to use any software at all, but
just use any dumb terminal emulator such as HYPERTERM that is built into
any PC.. THis way YOU are operating the TNC and not someone else's
software.

THis way, you are learning all about how it works, and learning how to
operate it independently of any one brand of bell-and-whistle software....
and then you can operate it any where, any time, on any PC.

Just a minority perspective.
de WB4APR, Bob