Re: P3T reinstallation problem

Hi Guys;
Had a cp crush and trying to reload *p3t* but each time
I click on it in win98se complains " Protection fault in
module "V128IID.drv close system".Ive been on it for
3 days now,here's what Ive done. Deleted the program
reloaded the zip in explorer,created new tlm/dsp directories (3 times),tried
setup from within explorer,all
did nothing. I suspect the file is corrupt but not missing
as its in win/system,altho the search routine can't find it.
I did the search manually. Funny thing each time I unzip
p3t_ap.zip it says the file "RxKenIco1.obj" already exists.
Any help would greatly be appreciated. Thanks
Nick
K1uxb
/ex