TNC Software

73 ALL:

I just bought a Kantronics KPC 9612 which I plan to use on the sats and ISS
in the future. (I've got to recycle my brain from 10 years ago using
packet.)

Please, If anyone would suggest a software package to use, I'd appreciate
it.  I understand that WISP is used for such, but I'm too fresh for that
right now.  I'd like to set up for terrestrial packet, get my feet wet there
and then move on to the birds.

Thank you for replying to my "VERY Basic" questions.

Jerry N5GPC