Type N connectors question for the experts.

I use clamp style N connectors.  I needed some more so I ordered
some.  When they came, they were different from anything I've
seen.  Basically, they are two pieces one looks like the solder end on a
PL-259 with an N type tip. The other piece is the rest of the Type N
body.  All together it makes an N connector.

Are these connectors any good? I've never seen ones like this before.  Do
they maintain proper impedance like the regular ones do?  Should I send
them back and find clamp on style?  I use Belden 9913 and Belden 8267 cable.

Thanks, KB7ADL