Re: RS 12 -13

In article <005701c0d0de$51765300$132ce2d1@mshome.net>, Bill Greene
VE7WFG <bgreene@junction.net> writes
>Hello all,
>
>Can some one tell me what mode RS 12-13 is in ...
> I thought it was 2m  up 10 m down right now?

It certainly is Bill and working very well.

Unfortunately there don't seem to be many users, certainly not when it
is passing down or up mid Atlantic. I keep calling and get a reasonable
downlink (up to S4) on a fixed wire dipole 11ft above ground (much
better, up to S8, when nearly overhead). Tonight I called CQ from 19.43
to 19.50 UTC but I heard no replies. Maybe that's a bad time over the
pond :(

I try to use 29.444 or 29.452MHz as my downlink to avoid local QRM at
night here (local TV timbale problems). Uplink 145.944 / 145.952MHz +/-
doppler shift.

>Maybe some other difficulties at my end?

Possibly.

John  M1BTR  Lincolnshire, England
             JO03 for those who collect squares.
--
  m1btr@midmarsh.demon.co.uk
  QRV 6m 2m 70cm 23cm  Member: AMSAT-UK BATC RIG RSGB UK6mG UKRS