Operations from DM17ov

All

Thanks for the contacts on UO-14 from DM17ov. I was unable to make the AO-27
passes, sorry. The trip was a lot of fun. N5POB and myself made the 4.5 mile
hike from our camp to the top of Guadalupe Peak, 8750', the highest point in
Texas. While there we operated on 10, 15, 17, 6, 2 and 70. We did not make
many contacts but had a good time anyway. If you want this grid confirmed
drop a QSL or an address and I will send your way.

73,

Bill - W5WRL