TELM reception troubles

HELP ! !
I am having a SENIOR MOMENT.. I have watched the AO-40 teln via Goddard
Server a month or so ago. I didn't write down the set-up and now,, BRAIN
DEAD.
Question: 	#1. Is the server addressed: http://  or ftp:// ?
		#2.  I thought I received via Microsoft Windows Media Player of Real
Player. I have the output of the sound card 			going to the line input of
the card. I then brought up AO40Rcv and wallla! TLM Waterfall and all. Not
any 			more... If I try to just use P3 I get a socket error.
The only real thought that hit me last night was that perhaps I was going in
after the 200 user limit had been met.?.

All thought welcome..
73
Gunther Meisse
W8GSM