FO-20 battery problems now?

Was listening for FO-20 late last night in AZ (28-Apr 11:08PDT; 29-Apr
06:08Z.  Orbit 52581) and couldn't hear the beacon for well over half the
pass; very unusual to me as I regularly work FO-20 in the evenings.
Then all of a sudden, whoop!  there's the beacon, sounding *very* much like
AO-10 when it comes out of eclipse.
Checking NOVA, sure enough, FO-20 went out of eclipse and into sun at
06:17Z MA=245.1.
The AMSAT-NA web page notes that the bird has been being run on
undervoltage controller for some time, but I haven't seen any note of
battery failure.
Other observations/fresh info/everyone else already knows this?

Scott Townley
nx7u@arrl.net