KP4EKG SK

Greetings, Tony, KP4EKG, one of the pioneers, I think the only one in AMSAT
issues has become SK.  I spoke to him via satellite when I lived in several
places around the world.   He was Elmer to many here in the island not only
on AMSAT matters but also on digital communications.  We have lost a great
friend and operator.

Asdrubal A. Lugaro, KP3A, AMSAT 27976 ,Area Coordinator, Puerto Rico
KP3A@AMSAT.ORG
 http://www.geocities.com/kp3a