Re: Question on Operating RS-12/First QSO!

Hi everyone,

I'd like to thank the following for helping me out with working RS-12 in
Mode A:
John K6YK, Rick K0SU, Tony Langdon, Stan WA1ECF, Laura VE7LDH, Scott NX7U,
Don KC4YRT and Mike W1BFN.

I worked my first QSO on RS-12 in Mode A this afternoon.  AD1B answered my
CQ and I was astatic.  I worked Tom AD1B in MA at 2254 UTC.  I was running
50 watts from an FT-847 into a small Cushcraft AR-270 vertical on the uplink
and a 10 Meter inverted-v on the downlink.

I tried to work another station but could not keep up with him.

Thanks again for the help and this has certaintly introduced another phase
to my hobby, or obsession.

73 Kevin N2TO
Brooklyn, NYC
kfglynn@mindspring.com