: AO40 Jpeg pictures

	I saw the Jpeg pictures, no put downs, flameing me, but I have taken
better pictures with my insten 104 camera.  I saw some on the Cover of QST
and will they get as good as that, and will they get better and in colur?

I will look forward towards 02:00 UTC to get more tel,

Rich, I am still packing!  Please let me know if I will see you again?

73's

DE
WA4CVV

Jennifer

"Life is Hell, you are born, go thou Hell, and you DIE!   "Two more DAYS"